Clear and more options available from our Klearz PA vendor
Clear side markers are an easy inexpensive way to upgrade the look of your car.
If clear isn't your thing, we can do the lenses in smoke or any other custom color. We can also produce them in amber for an OEM replacement.
Our lenses are an exact duplicate of the OEM so they fit great and provide a clean OEM look.
If you are looking for a plug and play unit, we suggest the 'assembled' option. Otherwise for the DIYers looking to save a few bucks, you can select 'no' and assemble yourself. This means gluing the clear lenses onto the housings using clear epoxy.
This is an installation guide for some c10 side markers but the same principles apply to the Solstice assembly.
1. Test fit lenses and housings, make any adjustments if necessary.
2. Cover the lenses with painters tape to protect them. If your clamps don't have a smooth surface, put 2-3 layers of tape
3. Sand both matting surfaces
4. Apply a 2 part clear epoxy, ideally UV resistant for clear lenses. Apply the epoxy to the whole perimeter.
5. Press lens to housing, align and clamp.
6. Wipe any excess epoxy while it's still wet