1973-1980 Chevrolet/GMC Truck Clear Side Markers Assembly
1. Test fit lenses and housings, make any adjustments if necessary.
2. Cover the lenses with painters tape to protect them. If your clamps don't have a smooth surface, put 2-3 layers of tape
3. Sand both matting surfaces
4. Apply a 2 part clear epoxy, ideally UV resistant for clear lenses. Light smoked and smoked lenses look better with tinted epoxy but clear will work as well. Apply the epoxy to the whole perimeter as well as the round bolt holes.
5. Press lens to housing, align and clamp.
6. Wipe any excess epoxy while it's still wet